Saturday, July 30, 2011

a waste of space

What right have you got to feel frustrated, really? I didn't even ask for you to stick around with me. I didn't even tell you to make me feel better. If truly you wanted to be there for me, you wouldn't have lamented. You wouldn't have grumbled. You wouldn't have made it seem like I'm being difficult. There are problems in my head that even I can't understand.. So who are you to tell me how I should feel/think? I don't get you.

You think you're all that great don't you? Thinking that you're helping me, thinking that I'm going to you every time something happens.. Haha. Shame on you sweetheart. I doubt you understand the meaning of sincerity then.

If really I was such a pain, leave. Leave. And no, I will not regret saying this. Because I didn't even tell you to fucking stay in the first place.

Pfft.

No comments: